Monday, July 13, 2009

the end is near

Our medical "vacation" is nearing the four week mark, and thankfully, an end. Mom and I plan to sleep in our own beds Wednesday night and could not be happier to be back with the rest of the family.

To update, tonight will be the 36th evening of cluster headaches. Our goal was to complete twenty treatments up here; in a few days we will have completed what we set out to do, but unfortunately the treatments have not affected my body. We'll be heading home regardless and will continue praying for relief from the pain.

I realize y'all have been praying for a long time, and I can't thank you enough for consistently loving on our family. It's been a hard year, and I'm in tears simply writing this post. In the good and the bad, our God is still faithful.

More to come later this week. I'm beginning to appreciate the little joy that comes from not sharing internet access with a hotel full of people....

Love you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment