Thursday, August 6, 2009

i said, "Heartache Healer... be my best friend." and You said, "I Am"

"Even when the tears are falling,
when I find I fear the calling:
You remind me.
Words you've spoken over my life, promises I've yet to see:

You comfort me.

God, I'm crying out tonight
'cause I've given You my life,
but I'm tired
and I'm missing what's behind....
So once more, here's my life." (Barlowgirl)

"My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved. With God rests my salvation and my glory; He is my Rock of unyielding strength and impenetrable hardness, and my refuge is in God!"
- Psalm 62:5-7

"Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never]. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation."
- Psalm 91:14-16

"O my Strength, I will watch and give heed to You and sing praises; for God is my Defense (my Protector and High Tower). My God in His mercy and steadfast love will meet me; God will let me look [triumphantly] on my enemies (those who lie in wait for me)."
- Psalm 59:9-10

0 comments:

Post a Comment